Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Moderation Policy

This is just a heads up to let anyone with a comment know that I have removed comment moderation from this blog.

I kindly request that you first read through my Case for a Naturalistic Hypothesis of Intelligent Design (at the top of the left sidebar) before posting any comments, constructive or negative. It's just that I don't have all the time in the world to be responding to comments which I may have already answered. If I have to re-quote myself in order to respond to a comment, this merely provides evidence that you have not actually fully read through my case and done due diligent research. Of course, I do understand that a person can honestly miss something I said or misunderstand a certain aspect. Obviously I will keep this in mind. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Furthermore, I am responding to misunderstandings of ID directly below my Case for ID in the left sidebar. If you attempt to equate ID with ignorance, continually misrepresent ID, or use any other unscientific rhetorical ploy such as "you must known design method before you can reliably detect design," you may discover that your comment has been added to my compilation of blog posts, at the aforementioned location, responding to obfuscations of Intelligent Design Theory.

No comments: